Leavitt, Joshua, 1794-1873
VIAF ID: 50025001
- Emancipator and weekly chronicle.
- The redeemed captive: a narrative of the captivity, sufferings, and return of the Rev. John Williams, minister of Deerfield, Massachusetts, who was taken prisoner by the Indians on the destruction of the town, A.D. 1704.
- The practical working of cheap postage.
- The emancipator.
- The Monroe doctrine
- The Christian lyre, 1831, c1830:
- Morning chronicle.
- Morning chronicle (Boston, Mass. : 1844)
- Joshua Leavitt family papers
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:50025001 (4)