Bickham, George, 1684?-1758?
Bickham, George ca.1684-ca.1758 sr
Bickham, George, 1706?-1771
Bickham, George, sr., ca.1684-ca.1758
Bickham, George 1683?-1758
George Bickham the Elder British engraver
VIAF ID: 50019173 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8381 4720
- 200 _ | ‡a Bickham ‡b George ‡f 1683?-1758
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George ‡d 1684-1758
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George ‡d ca.1684-ca.1758 ‡c sr
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George, ‡d 1684?-1758?
- 100 0 _ ‡a George Bickham the Elder ‡c British engraver
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (22)
- 400 _ | ‡a Bickham l'Ancien ‡b George ‡f 1683?-1758
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, G.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, G. ‡q (George), ‡d 1706?-1771
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, Geo
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, Geo.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, Geo. ‡d 1684-1758
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George the elder
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George the elder.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George, ‡d -1758, ‡c The elder
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George, ‡d d. 1758
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George, ‡c junr
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George ‡d -1769
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George ‡d d. 1769
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George ‡c der Ältere ‡d 1684-1758
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, George ‡c the Elder ‡d 1684-1758
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, Geo ‡q (George), ‡d 1706?-1771
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, Geo ‡d 1684-1758
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bickham, Geo ‡d 1684?-1758?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Johnson, George, ‡d 1684?-1758?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Johnson, George ‡d 1684-1758
- 400 1 _ ‡a Johnson, George ‡d 1684-1758 ‡e Pseudonym
- 400 1 _ ‡a Johnson, George ‡d 1684?-1758?
5xx's: Related Names (1)
|The beauties of stow, 1750|
|Books printed for, and sold by, henry Overton, and J. Hoole, at the sign of the White-Horse, without Newgate, London|
|Deliciæ britannicæ, or, The curiosities of Hampton-court and Windsor-castle, delineated ; with occasional reflections ; And embellisn'd with Copper-Plates of the two Palaces, & By George Bickham, jun. The whole attempted with a view, not only to engage the attention of the curious ; but to inform the judgements of those, who have but the least taste for the art of painting.|
|A delightful recreation for the industrious : a copy book of plain and practical writing ... with variety of ornamt. by command of hand.|
|The drawing and writing tutor : Or an alluring introduction to the study of those sister arts. ... By George Bickham.|
|Fables and other short poems : collected from the most celebrated English authors|
|A General Plan of the most Noble House & Gardens of the Earl Temple at Stow [...]|
|A geometrical construction to form the twenty-four letters of the alphabet|
|A new copy-book of the round-hand, in two sizes: containing the small letters, minums, capitals, joyning copies and pieces of each size. Composed for the use of publick and private schools ...|
|The penman's diversion a new copy-book Containing the usual hands of Great Britain after the most free and natural manner for business; adorn'd with variety of loose and easy figures & Flourishes|
|Penmanship exemplified in all the variety of hands used in Great Britain being a complete collection of alphabetical copies, in the round text ; the modern round hand for business ; the running hand for correspondence ; the italian hand for the use of the ladies ; the secratary hand for ingrossing : with addition of other examples in each of the aforesaid hands ; and in the german text, and in the court hand|
|Penna volans after y English French & Dutch way|
|The second part of natural writing. Containing the breakes of letters and their dependance on each other likewise various forms of business written in the most proper hands[.] And also variety of ornament in several delightful fancies & designs[.] The whole making a complete body of penmanship; by G. Shellen accountant and writing Mr: to Christ's Hospital|
|Vüe du Monument erigè en memoire du funeste incendie de l'an 1666|
|Writing improv'd or Penmanship made easy in it's useful and ornamental parts : with various examples of all the hands now practis'd in Great Britain|
Countries of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (12)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English