Hawksworth, D. L.
Hawksworth, David Leslie, 1946-....
Hawksworth, D.L. (David Leslie), 1946-
Hawksworth, D.L. 1946-
David Leslie Hawksworth
VIAF ID: 4991607 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 2020 1588
- 100 0 _ ‡a David Leslie Hawksworth
- 200 _ | ‡a Hawksworth ‡b David Leslie ‡f 1946-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, D. L.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, D.L. ‡d 1946-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David Leslie, ‡d 1946-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (13)
- 400 0 _ ‡a David Hawksworth
- 400 0 _ ‡a David Leslie Hawksworth ‡c British mycologist and lichenologist
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, D. L.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David L.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David L., ‡d 1946-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David L. ‡q (David Leslie), ‡d 1946-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David L. ‡d 1946-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David Leslie
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David Leslie, ‡d 1946-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David Leslie.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David Leslie ‡d 1946-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hawksworth, David.
|Advancing agricultural production in Africa : proceedings of CAB's First Scientific Conference, Arusha, Tanzania, 12-18 February 1984|
|Ainsworth & Bisby's dictionary of the fungi|
|Alectoria and allied genera in North America|
|Arthropod diversity and conservation|
|Biodiversity and biosystematic priorities microorganisms and invertebrates|
|Biodiversity, measurement and estimation, 1995:|
|The British Ascomycotina : an annotated checklist|
|British poultry standards.|
|The changing wildlife of Great Britain and Ireland|
|Coevolution and systematics|
|Coevolution of fungi with plants and animals, 1988:|
|A draft glossary of terms used in bionomenclature|
|Family names : index of Fungi supplement|
|Forest diversity and management|
|Horizons in lichenology Proceedings of a joint Symposium, [London, 19 February 1987]|
|Improving the stability of names : needs and options : proceedings of an International Symposium, Kew, 20-23 February 1991|
|International mycological directory|
|The International of microorganisms and invertebrates : its role in sustainable agriculture : proceeding of the first Workshop on the Ecological Foundations of Sustainable Agriculture (WEFSA 1) London, 26-27 july 1990|
|Key works to the fauna and flora of the British Isles and north-western Europe|
|The lichen-forming fungi|
|The lichenicolous fungi of Greenland|
|The lichenicolous Hyphomycetes|
|Lichenology in the British Isles, 1568-1975 : an historical and bibliographical survey|
|Lichenology : progress and problems : proceedings of an international symposium held at the University of Bristol|
|Lichens as pollution monitors|
|Methods for the examination of organismal diversity in soils and sediments|
|Microbial diversity and ecosystem function proceedings of the IUBS/IUMS workshop held at Egham, UK, 10-13 August 1993 in support of the IUBS/UNESCO/SCOPE "DIVERSITAS" programme|
|Mycologist's handbook : an introduction to the principles of taxonomy and nomenclature in the fungi and lichens|
|Ornamentation on the terminal hairs in Chaetomium Kunze ex fr. and some allied genera|
|Prospects in systematics|
|Protist diversity and geographical distribution|
|Regnum vegetabile : a guide to the location and contents of the world's public herbaria.... needs and options|
|Report on the lichen flora of the Peak District National Park : (with emphasis on sites of special scientific interest)|
|A revision of the genus Zopfia Rabenh|
|Some lichens from Tierra del Fuego with notes on their chemical constituents|
|Two new species of Dacampia (Ascomycota, Dacampiaceae), with a key to and synopsis of the known species of the genus|
Countries of Publication (11)
Selected Publishers (11)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English