Robson, John M.
Robson, John Mercel, 1927-....
Robson, John M. (John Mercel), 1927-
Robson, John M., 1927-
VIAF ID: 49274183 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0898 6896
- 100 1 _ ‡a Robson, John M
- 200 _ | ‡a Robson ‡b John Mercel ‡f 1927-....
- 100 1 0 ‡a Robson, John M.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Robson, John M, ‡d 1927-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Robson, John Mercel, ‡d 1927-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Robson, John M.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (12)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, J. M.
- 400 1 0 ‡a Robson, J. M.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, J. M. ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, J. M. ‡q (John Mercel)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, J. M. ‡q (John Mercel), ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, John M., ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, John M. ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, John M. ‡q (John Mercel), ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, John Mercel
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, John Mercel, ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Robson, John Mercel ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a ロブソン, J. M
|Autobiography and literary essays|
|China: co-existence or containment?|
|Collected works of John Stuart Mill|
|A cultivated mind : essays on J.S. Mill presented to John M. Robson|
|Editing nineteenth century texts : papers given at the Editorial Conference, University of Toronto, November 1966|
|Essay on Mill's utilitarianism|
|Essays on economics and society|
|Essays on England, Ireland, and the Empire|
|Essays on equality, law, and education|
|Essays on French history and historians|
|Essays on philosophy and the classics|
|An examination of Sir William Hamilton's philosophy and of the principal philosophical questions discussed in his writings|
|The Hmnnn retort|
|The improvement of mankind : the social and political thought of John Stuart Mill|
|James and John Stuart Mill : papers of the centenary conference|
|Journals and debating speeches|
|Marriage or celibacy? : the Daily Telegraph on a Victorian dilemma|
|Miru kinen ronshū|
|A moralist in and out of Parliament John Stuart Mill at Westminster, 1865-1868|
|Origin and evolution of the universe: evidence for design?|
|Principles of political economy : with some of their applications to social philosophy|
|Public and parliamentary speeches|
|Sexual equality writings|
|A symposium on carbenoloxone sodium : held at the Royal Society of Medicine, London, November 20, 1967|
|A system of logic, ratiocinative and inductive : being a connected view of the principles of evidence and the methods of scientific investigation|
|What did he say? : editing nineteenth-century speeches from Hansard and the newspapers|
|Writings on India|
Countries of Publication (6)
Selected Publishers (11)
- CA - Canada
- eng - English