Keith, William, Sir, 1680-1749
Keith, William, 1680-1749
Keith, Wiliam 1680-1749
VIAF ID: 49269127
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 _
- The history of the British plantations in America.
- Two papers, on the subject of taxing the British colonies in America
- Treaties, etc.
- To the Honourable William Keith, Esq; with the royal approbation lieut. governour of the counties of New-Castle, Kent and Sussex upon Delaware, and the province of Pennsylvania The humble address of the representatives of the said counties in General Assembly met at New-Castle the 13th day of June, anno, Domini, 1717.
- The trial of Helen Watt
- The particulars of an Indian treaty at Conestogoe, between His Excellency Sir William Keith, bart. governor of Pennsylvania, and the deputies of the Five nations.
- Speech of Governor Sir William Keith to the corporation of New Castle, Delaware, May 28, 1724
- Some remarks on the most rational and effectual means
- Sir William Keith charge
- Proposal for establishing by act of Parliament the duties upon stampt paper and parchment in all the British American colonies
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:49269127 (9)