O'Kelly, Michael J.
Michael J. O’Kelly
O'Kelly, Michael J. (Michael Joseph), 1915-1982
O'Kelly, Michael J. 1915-1982
O'Kelly, Michael J. 19..-1982
O'Kelly, Michael J. (1915- ).
VIAF ID: 49251258 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 6643 4080
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Kelly, Michael J. ‡d 1915-1982
- 100 1 0 ‡a O'Kelly, Michael J.
- 100 0 _ ‡a Michael J. O’Kelly
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Kelly, Michael J.
- 200 _ | ‡a O'Kelly ‡b Michael J. ‡f 19..-1982
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Kelly, Michael J. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Michael J. O'Kelly ‡c Irish archaeologist.
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Kelly, Brain
- 400 1 0 ‡a O'Kelly, Brain
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Kelly, M. J.
- 400 1 0 ‡a O'Kelly, M. J. ‡q (Michael J.)
- 400 1 _ ‡a OʹKelly, Michael Joseph, ‡d 1915-1982
- 400 1 _ ‡a OʹKelly, Michael Joseph ‡d 1915-1982
|Archaeological survey and excavation of St. Vogue's church, enclosure and other monuments at Carnsore, Co. Wexford|
|Church Island near Valencia, Co. Kerry, by Michael J. O'Kelly.|
|The Collegiate chapel cork ...|
|Early Ireland : an introduction to Irish prehistory|
|Illustrated guide to Lough Gur, Co. Limerick|
|Irish antiquity : essays and studies presented to professor M. J. O'Kelly|
|An island settlement at Beninish, Co. Kerry.|
|Meath, Ire., 1983:|
|Newgrange : archaeology, art and legend|
|Newgrange, Co. Meath, Ireland : the late Neolithic/Beaker period settlement|
|Peace operations tackling the military, legal and policy challenges|
|Stones and bones : formal disposal of the dead in Atlantic Europe during the Mesolithic-Neolithic interface, 6000-3000 BC ; Archaeological Conference in Honour of the late professor Michael J. O'Kelly ; proceedings of the Stones and Bones Conference in Sligo, Ireland, May 1-5, 2002|
|The tumulus of Dowty, County Meath.|
|Two ring-forts at Garryduff, Co. Cork|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- IE - Ireland
- eng - English