Perkins, George W. (George Walbridge), 1862-1920
Perkins, George W.
VIAF ID: 48519071
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Perkins, George Walbridge,
- We are as unprepared for peace as we are for war
- Theodore Roosevelt on Fifth Avenue, New York, near St. Patrick's Cathedral after attending Mayor Mitchel's funeral
- The underlying principle of the profit-sharing, benefit and pension plans of the International Harvester Company
- The outlook for prosperity: economics new vs. economics old; an address delivered before the Economic Club of New York, Wednesday evening, February 10, 1915
- The Sherman law, where it has failed, why it has failed and a constructive suggestion; an address before the Economic Club of Philadelphia, Pa., May 22, 1915
- The Currency problem and the present financial situation; a series of addresses delivered at Columbia University, 1907-1908.
- TR on Fifth Avenue, New York, near St. Patrick's Cathedral after attending Mayor Mitchel's funeral
- Report on the Teachers' Retirement Fund, City of New York.
- Chauncey Depew, Senator Perkins, and Governor Whitman of New York, at GOP Convention, 1916, Chicago, Ill.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:48519071 (2)