Spencer, Anna Garlin, 1851-1931
Spencer, Anna Garlin
VIAF ID: 48402559
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _
Garlin Spencer, Anna,
- 400 1 0
- 400 1 _
- Woman's share in social culture.
- The family and its members
- The history of the Bell Street Chapel Movement. May, 1888 to July, 1902
- The council idea : a chronicle of its prophets and a tribute to May Wright Sewall, architect of its form and builder of its method of work, 1848-1850-1868-1873-1876-1888-1889-1893-1907-1925-1928-1930 : past, present, future
- The council idea : a chronicle of its prophets and a tribute to May Wright Sewall, architect of its form and builder of its method of work ...
- The care of dependent, neglected, and wayward children.
- National Council of Women of the United States, report of its Eleventh Annual Executive Session held at Minneapolis, Minnesota, in November 1900, and other business
- Intemperance, in its relation to social ills
- Intemperance and social ills
- For what do Social Hygiene Associations stand?
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
History of VIAF ID:48402559 (5)