Ransdell, Joseph E. (Joseph Eugene), 1858-1954
Ransdell, Joseph E.
VIAF ID: 48385949
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Ransdell, Joseph Eugene,
- To prevent the sale of cotton and grain in future markets ... Report [and Minority views] <To accompany S. 454> ...
- The treaty of April 6, 1914, between the United States and Colombia.
- The National institute of health ... a clearing house for information relating to the alleviation of human suffering, under the direction of the United States Public health service ...
- Proceedings of the Forestry, reclamation, and home-making conference held at New Orleans, La., November 19 to 22, 1923.
- Nicaragua canal bill. speech of Hon. Jos. E. Ransdell, of Louisiana, in the House ... May 1, 1900.
- National hydraulic laboratory ... Report. <To accompany S. 1710>
- Joseph E. Ransdell correspondence
- Duty of government to improve waterways and harbors.
- Catholics and prohibition
- An act to define, regulate, and punish trading with the enemy, and for other purposes ... Report. <To accompany H.R. 4960>.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:48385949 (2)