Seymour, Horatio, 1810-1886
VIAF ID: 48311464
- Death of slavery, 1863:
- including speeches, messages, proclamations, official correspondence, and other public utterances of Horatio Seymour; from the campaign of 1856 to the present time. With an appendix. -
- The unconstitutionality of the prohibitory liquor law : confirmed by the opinions of Governor Seymour, James W. Gerard, Samuel Beardsley ... Rufus Choate, and others, and the decision of the Supreme Court, of the second judicial district of the state of New York, and of the Hon. James M. Smith, Jr., recorder of the city of New York
- Speeches of ex-Governor Horatio Seymour and Hon. John T. Hoffman. Together with the platform and state ticket adopted by the Democratic State Convention, held at Albany, N.Y., October 3d, 1867.
- Speeches of Hon. Horatio Seymour, at the conventions held at Albany, January 31, 1861 and September 10, 1862.
- Speeches of Ex-Gov. Horatio Seymour & Hon. Samuel J. Tilden, before the Democratic state convention at Albany, March 11, 1868.
- Speech of Hon. Horatio Seymour, before the Democratic Union state convention, at Albany, September 10th, 1862, on receiving the nomination for governor : also, his speech delivered at the Albany convention, Jan. 31st, 1861.
- Speech of Hon. Horatio Seymour, at the Academy of Music, Brooklyn, October 22, 1862.
- Speech of Hon. Horatio Seymour : delivered at Tammany Hall, Friday evening, Sept. 28, 1855 : also, two articles on the financial policy of the state-- taken from the Journal of commerce, of Sept. 12th, and Oct. 1st, 1855.
- Speech of Governor Seymour at Philadelphia.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:48311464 (7)