Meade, William, 1789-1862
VIAF ID: 48281227
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Sermon on confirmation...
- Old churches, ministers, and families of Virginia.
- William Meade papers
- Two letters of Bishop Meade to the Board of Managers and Executive Committee of the Episcopal Sunday School Union.
- True churchman : address of the Rt. Rev. William Meade to the convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church of VA assembled in Staunton, May 21st, 1851.
- Tract on industry: being one of the Homilies of the Protestant Episcopal church; to which is added a sermon on the same subject
- The record of the proceedings of the court of bishops assembled for the trial of the Rt. Rev. George Washington Doane ... bishop of New Jersey, upon a presentment made by the Rt. Rev. William Meade,... the Rt. Rev. Charles Pettit McIlvaine, ... and the Rt. Rev. George Burgess ...
- The protest and appeal of George Washington Doane, bishop of New Jersey, as aggrieved, by the Right Reverend William Meade ..., The Right Reverend George Burgess ..., and the Right Reverend Charles Pettit McIlvaine ... : and his reply to the false, calumnious, and malignant representations of William Halsted, Caleb Perkins, Peter V. Coppuck, and Bennington Gill, on which they ground their uncanonical, unchristian and inhuman procedure, in regard to him.
- The law of proportion in the church of God:
- The doctrines of the Episcopal Church not romish : an address of the right Rev. William Meade to the convention of the Episcopal Church of Virginia, at the close of his annual report, delivered in Lynchburg, Virginia, May 16th, 1844.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:48281227 (5)