Crukshank, Joseph, 1746?-1836
VIAF ID: 48256096
- Youth's friendly instructor and monitor
- The words of the wise : designed for the entertainment and instruction of younger minds.
- The circuit of human life : a vision in which are allegorically described the virtues and vices, taken from the tablature of Cebes,a disciple of Socrates, for the instruction of youth.
- The anarchy of the ranters, 1770:
- The Pennsylvania spelling-book, or, Youth's friendly instructor and monitor : on an easy plan, for exciting the attention and facilitating the instruction of children and others, in spelling and reading, and acquainting them with the essential parts of orthography, pointing, &c. : as also, training their minds to early sentiments of piety and virtue, more particularly calculated for the use of parents, guardians, and others, remote from schools, in the private tuition of their children, and illiterate domesticks, &c.
- Ten minutes advice to every gentleman going to purchase a horse out of a dealer, jockey, or groom's stables : in which are laid down established rules for discovering the perfections and blemishes of that noble animal.
- Select fables of Esop and other fabulists : in three books, containing ...
- Rising glory of America
- Pennsylvania spelling-book
- Kebētos Thēbaiou pinax.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:48256096 (1)