Sprague, Charles, 1791-1875
VIAF ID: 48236007
- The prize ode
- The poetical and prose writings of Charles Sprague.
- The Rejected addresses [MI] 1821
- Curiosity :
- Boston prize poems, and other specimens of dramatic poetry.
- An oration, delivered on Monday, Fourth of July, 1825 : in commemoration of American independence, before the Supreme Executive of the Commonwealth, and the City Council and inhabitants of the city of Boston
- An ode; pronounced before the inhabitants of Boston, September the seventeenth, 1830, at the centennial celebration of the settlement of the city.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:48236007 (2)