Dean, John Ward, 1815-1902
Dean, John Ward
VIAF ID: 48202135
- Officers and committees of the New England historic- genealogical society, from its formation to May, 1859.
- The story of the embarkation of Cromwell and his friends for New England.
- The printing of the Massachusetts and Plymouth records, and Mr. Pulsifer's connection with it.
- The day of doom;
- The New England bibliopolist
- The Messinger family in Europe and America
- Sketch of the life of William Blanchard Towne, A.M. : founder of the Towne Memorial fund of the New-England Historic, Genealogical Society
- Sketch of the life of William Blanchard Towne, A.M
- Sketch of the life of Rev. Michael Wigglesworth, A.M., author of the Day of doom
- Sketch of the life of John Merrill Bradbury, 1877:
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (11)
History of VIAF ID:48202135 (4)