Mather, Samuel, 1706-1785
VIAF ID: 48153434
Uniform Title Links (1)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 0 _
- 400 1 _
- The life of Cotton Mather, 1970:
- An apology for the liberties of the churches in New England : to which is prefix'd, a discourse concerning the Congregational churches
- A dissertation concerning the most venerable name of Jehovah.
- War is lawful, and arms are to be proved : a sermon preached to the Ancient and Honourable Artillery Company on June 4, 1739, the anniversary day for electing their officers at Boston, New England
- Vita B. Augusti Hermanni Franckii, S.S. theologiae in Academia Fridericiana nuper professoris eximii, nec non V.D.M. apud Glaucham &c. prope Hallam Magdeburgicam : cui adjecta est, Narratio rerum memorabilium in ecclesiis evangelicis per Germaniam &c.
- To the author of a letter to Doctor Mather
- The walk of the upright, with its comfort : a funeral discourse after the decease of the Reverend Mr. William Welsted, who died April 29th, and Mr. Ellis Gray, who died on January 7th preceeding it, colleague pastors of a church in Boston : preached to their people in the New Brick Meeting-house on May 6, 1753
- The sacred minister: a new poem, in five parts; representing his qualifications for the ministry, and his life and death in it.
- The life of the late Reverend and learned Dr. Cotton Mather, of Boston, (New England.) ...
- The life of the Very Reverend and learned Cotton Mather, D.D. & F.R.S. : late pastor of the North Church in Boston who died Feb. 13, 1727,8
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:48153434 (5)