Dickson, Kenneth L.
VIAF ID: 48032162
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _
Dickson, K. L.
- 400 1 0
Dickson, K. L.
- 400 _ 1
- The environment : costs, conflicts, action
- Recovery and restoration of damaged ecosystems : proceedings of the International Symposium on the Recovery of Damaged Ecosystems held at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia, on March 23-25, 1975
- Modeling the fate of chemicals in the aquatic environment
- Estimating the hazard of chemical substances to aquatic life
- Biotransformation and fate of chemicals in the aquatic environment : proceedings of a workshop held at the University of Michigan Biological Station, Pellston, Michigan, 14-18 August 1979
- Biological methods for the assessment of water quality; a symposium presented at the seventy-fifth annual meeting, American Society for Testing and Materials.
- Whole effluent toxicity testing : an evaluation of methods and prediction of receiving system impacts : proceedings of the Pellston Workshop on Whole Effluent Toxicity, 16-21 September 1995, University of Michigan Biological Station, Douglas Lake, Pellston, Michigan
- Water quality at five proposed industrial sites on the Roanoke and New Rivers
- The environment : costs, conflicts, action : [Papers presented at a conference; held on Oct. 15 through 17, 1972 at Blacksburg]
- The effects of waste discharges from Radford Army Ammunition Plant on the biota of the New River, Virginia.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:48032162 (9)