Drew, Bernard A. (Bernard Alger), 1950-
Drew, Bernard A.
Drew, Bernard Alger, 1950-....
Drew, Bernard A. 1950-
VIAF ID: 46811655 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8379 3966
- 200 _ | ‡a Drew ‡b Bernard Alger ‡f 1950-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Drew, Bernard A.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Drew, Bernard A. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 0 ‡a Drew, Bernard A.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Drew, Bernard A. ‡d 1950-
- 100 1 0 ‡a Drew, Bernard A. ‡q (Bernard Alger), ‡d 1950-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Drew, Bernard Alger, ‡d 1950-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Alger Drew, Bernard ‡d 1950-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Drew, Bernard Alger, ‡d 1950-
- 400 1 0 ‡a Drew, Bernard Alger, ‡d 1950-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Drew, Bernard Alger ‡d 1950-
|The 100 most popular young adult authors : biographical sketches and bibliographies|
|Action series and sequels : a bibliography of espionage, vigilante, and soldier-of-fortune novels|
|Berkshire off the trail, c1982:|
|The Berkshire photo album : historic images, 1870s-1990s|
|Black stereotypes in popular series fiction, 1851/1955 : Jim Crow era authors and their characters|
|Contemporary mystery authors|
|Hard-boiled dames, 1986:|
|Henry Knox and the Revolutionary War trail in Western Massachusetts|
|Hopalong Cassidy : the Clarence E. Mulford story|
|Jingle of the silver spurs : the Hopalong Cassidy radio program (1950-52)|
|Lawmen in scarlet : an annotated guide to Royal Canadian Mounted Police in print and performance|
|Literary afterlife : the posthumous continuations of 325 authors' fictional characters|
|Mapping the Berkshires|
|One hundred most popular nonfiction authors|
|River Walk : history underfoot|
|Thriller and suspense authors|
|Western series and sequels : a reference guide|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- XX -
- eng - English