Gray, Horace, 1828-1902
VIAF ID: 46317740
- Reports of cases argued and adjudged in the Superior Court of Judicature of the Province of Massachusetts Bay, between 1761 and 1772
- The revised statutes of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts : passed November 4, 1835 : to which are subjoined, an act in amendment thereof, and an act expressly to repeal the acts which are consolidated therein, both passed in February 1836 : and to which are prefixed, the constitutions of the United States and of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- The power of the legislature to create ... 1858
- The abolition of slavery in Massachusetts : a communication to the Massachusetts Historical Society, April 16, 1874
- Reports of cases argued and determined in the Supreme Judicial Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Reports of cases argued and determined in the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts reports
- Horace Gray papers
- Cases argued and determined in the Supreme Judicial Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- A legal review of the case of Dred Scott, as decided by the Supreme Court of the United States.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:46317740 (2)