Hill, Isaac, 1789-1851
VIAF ID: 45916443
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 0 0
Citizen of New England,
- 400 1 0
- The New-England primer, or, An easy and pleasant guide to the art of reading : to which is added, the catechism.
- Speech of Mr. Hill, of New Hampshire, on the motion of Mr. Calhoun that the Senate refuse to receive a petition from the Society of Friends, in the state of Pennsylvania, to abolish slavery in the District of Columbia.
- Speech of Mr. Hill, of New Hampshire, on Mr. Clay's bill for distributing the surplus fund among the several states, called the Land Bill : in Senate, March 17, 1836.
- Speech of Mr. Hill, of New Hampshire, on Mr. Benton's expunging resolutions.
- Speech of Mr. Hill, of New Hampshire, in Senate, May 10, 1832 : on Mr. Bibb's amendment to the bill for establishing post roads, proposing the abolition of postage on newspapers.
- New England primer
- Isaac Hill papers
- French spoliations, prior to 1800.
- Easy and pleasant guide to the art of reading
- Brief sketch of the life ... [MI] 1828
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (1)
History of VIAF ID:45916443 (2)