Wickliffe, Robert, 1775-1859
VIAF ID: 45889144
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
- The Shakers : speech of Robert Wickliffe in the Senate of Kentucky, Jan. 1831 : on a bill to repeal an act of the General Assembly of the state of Kentucky, entitled, An act to regulate civil proceedings against certain communites having property in common.
- Speech of Robert Wickliffe, in reply to the Rev. R. J. Breckenridge, delivered in the Court House, in Lexington, on Monday, the 9th November, 1840.
- Speech of Robert Wickliffe in the Senate of Kentucky, upon the preamble and resolutions in relation to the tariff and internal improvements;
- Speech of Robert Wickliffe in the Senate of Kentucky on a bill to repeal an act of the General Assembly of the state of Kentucky, entitle[d], An act to regulate civil proceedings against certain communites having property in common.
- Reply of Robert Wickliffe, to Robert J. Breckinridge.
- Prestons of Smithfield and Greenfield in Va., c1982:
- Mr. Wickliffe's speech : against the bill to repeal the law organizing a Court of Appeals, and to re-organize a Court of Appeals.
- LC data base 1/9/90
- Investigator, or, A defence of the order, government and economy of the United Society called Shakers against sundry charges and legislative proceedings, addressed to the political world
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:45889144 (3)