Blennerhassett, Harman, 1765-1831
Blennerhassett, Harman 1764-1831
VIAF ID: 45774
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
- The trial of Aaron Burr for high treason, in the Circuit Court of the United States for the district of Virginia, summer term, 1807 : comprising all the evidence and the opinions of the court upon all motions made in the various stages of the case, with abstracts of arguments of counsel : compiled from authentic reports made during the progress of the trial : to which is added an account of the subsequent proceedings against Burr, Blennerhassett, and Smith, in the same court, with notes by the compiler on the law of treason, as applicable to the existing rebellion : prefaced by a brief historical sketch of Burr's western expedition of 1806
- The Blennerhassett papers, embodying the private journal of Harman Blennerhassett, and the hitherto unpublished correspondence of Burr, Alston, Comfort Tyler, Devereaux, Dayton, Adair, Miro, Emmett, Theodosia Burr Alston, Mrs. Blennerhassett, and others ...
- Reports of the trials of Colonel Aaron Burr, (late vice president of the United States,) for treason, and for a misdemeanor, in preparing the means of a military expedition against Mexico, a territory of the King of Spain, with whom the United States were at peace. In the Circuit court of the United States, held at the city of Richmond, in the district of Virginia, in the summer term of the year 1807. To which is added, an appendix, containing the arguments and evidence in support and defence of the motion afterwards made by the counsel for the United States, to commit A. Burr, H. Blannerhassett [!] and I. Smith to be sent for trial to the state of Kentucky, for treason or misdemeanor, alleged to be committed there.
- Harman Blennerhassett papers
- Breaking with Burr Harman Blennerhassett's journal, 1807
- Breaking with Burr : Harman Blennerhassett's journal, 1807
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- IE - Ireland
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:45774 (5)