Walworth, Reuben Hyde, 1788-1867
VIAF ID: 45651270
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Walworth, Reuben H.
- Termes de la ley
- Rules and orders of the Court of chancery of the state of New-York
- Rules and orders of the Court of Chancery of the State of New York, as revised and established by Chancellor Walworth, in 1837, and the subsequent amendments : with precedents of writs, orders, and bills of costs, approved by the Chancellor, and notes of decisions, showing the practical construction of the rules.
- Reuben Hyde Walworth correspondence
- Les termes de la ley, or, Certain difficult and obscure words and terms of the common and statute laws of England, now in use, expounded and explained.
- Hyde genealogy, 1864:
- Expositiones terminorum legum Anglorum.
- Certain difficult and obscure words and terms of the common and statute laws of England, now in use, expounded and explained
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:45651270 (2)