Pope, John, 1822-1892
VIAF ID: 45101662
- The military memoirs of General John Pope
- Map of the territory of Minnesota exhibiting the route of the expedition to the Red River of the north in the summer of 1849.
- Address of General Pope to the Army of the Tennessee
- The campaign in Virginia, of July and August 1862 : official report of Major General John Pope.
- Residence of Mr. Hudson, headquarters of Gen. Pope during the battle of Cedar Mountain
- Report of the Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War.
- Report of exploration of a route for the Pacific railroad, near the thirty-second parallel of latitude, from the Red river to the Rio Grande
- Report of Major-General John Pope. Letter from the secretary of war, in answer to resolution of the House of 18th ultimo, transmitting copy of report of Major General John Pope.
- Report of Major General John Pope.
- Position of troops at sunset August 28th, 1862. [Second Manassas battle]
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:45101662 (9)