Benson, Egbert, 1746-1833
VIAF ID: 45099990
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
- Vindication of the captors of Major André.
- Memoir read before the Historical society of the state of New-York, December 31,1816.
- Cases and queries submitted to every citizen of the United States, 1809:
- The cartographical history of the north-eastern boundary controversy between the United States and Great Britain.
- Opinion of Mr. Justice Benson on the question, Whether a foreign condemnation is not conclusive against the assured?
- Memoir, read before the historical society of the state of New York, 31st Dec. 1816
- Memoir, read before the Historical society of the state of New-York
- Egbert Benson, first chief ... 1987:
- Egbert Benson correspondence
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:45099990 (5)