Strange, Robert, 1796-1854
VIAF ID: 44689124
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
- Mr. Strange's reply to Mr. Biddle. -
- The pursuits of life. An address, delivered at the request of the Philanthropic Society, before the literary societies of Davidson College, on the 8th day of August 1849.
- Speech of Mr. Strange, of North Carolina, on the bill imposing additional duties as depositaries in certain cases, on public officers, &c.
- Speech of Mr. Strange, of North Carolina
- Oration of Robert Strange, esq., delivered at Fayetteville, N. C., on the jubilee of American independence, July 4, 1826.
- Life and character of Hon. Wm. Gaston. A eulogy, delivered by appointment of the officers and members of the Fayetteville Bar, on Monday, November 11, 1844.
- An address delivered before the two literary societies of the University of North Carolina
- An address delivered before the Peithessophian and Philoclean societies of Rutgers college
- Address delivered by the Hon. Robert Strange
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:44689124 (3)