Wolcott, Oliver, 1760-1833
Wolcott, Oliver Jr.
VIAF ID: 44680357
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Memoirs of the administrations of Washington and John Adams : edited from the papers of Oliver Wolcott, secretary of the treasury : in two volumes
- An address, to the people of the United States
- Oliver Wolcott papers
- Memoirs of the administrations of Washington and John Adams, edited from the papers of Oliver Wolcott, secretary of the Treasury.
- Halkett & Laing:
- British influence on the affairs on the United States ... 1804:
- An address, to the people of the United States, on the subject of the report ... whether monies drawn from the Treasury, have been faithfully applied ... 1802:
- Treasury Department. Circular to the collectors of the customs Sir, In pursuance of authority, from the president of the United States, I have to inform you, that the cutters and other vessels, employed in the service of the Revenue are hereafter to be distinguished from other vessels, by an ensign and pendant, consisting of sixteen perpendicular stripes, alternate red and white, the union of the ensign to be, the arms of the United States, in dark blue, on a white field. You will be pleased to provide such flags if any, as may be necessary in your district, after which is will be proper to publish for the information of the masters of merchant vessels, the 102d section of the act of March 2d, 1799, entitled "An act to regulate the collection of duties on imposts and tonnage," with a description of the flag above mentioned
- To the Senate and House of representatives of the state of Connecticut ... I herewith transmit, for the use of both houses, a sketch of a bill providing for the assessment and collection of taxes in this state, together with an explanation of the principles on which the bill is founded.
- The pretensions of Thomas Jefferson to the presidency examined : and the charges against John Adams refuted : addressed to the citizens of American in general, and particularly to the electors of the president.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:44680357 (7)