Cameron, Kenneth Walter, 1908-....
VIAF ID: 44677421
Uniform Title Links (3)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Cameron, Kenneth W.
- Victorian notebook; literary clippings from nineteenth-century American newspapers concerning Tennyson, Scott, Shelley, Browning, Kingsley, and others.
- Transcendental epilogue : primary materials for research in Emerson, Thoreau, literary New England, the influence of German theology, and higher biblical criticism
- Thoreau discovers Emerson : a college reading record
- Thoreau and celestial music-- the lofty strain ; Thoreau's functional transcendentalism ; The Emerson-Thoreau index helper
- The Emerson tertiary bibliography with researcher's index.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson's reading; a guide for source-hunters and scholars to the one thousand volumes which he withdrew from libraries, together with some unpublished letters and a list of Emerson's contemporaries, 1827-1850 ...; also other Emerson materials and an introduction describing bibliographical resources in New England.
- Genesis of Hawthorne's "The ambitious guest."
- Emerson the essayist; an outline of his philosophical development through 1836, with special emphasis on the sources and interpretation of Nature, also bibliographical appendices of general and special interest to students of American literature, emphasizing Thoreau, Emerson, the Boston library society and selected documents of New England transcendentalism.
- Emerson and Thoreau as readers; selected chapters from The transcendentalists and Minerva.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:44677421 (10)