Gorges, Ferdinando, 1629-1718
VIAF ID: 44649057
- America painted to the life, 1659:
- Sir Ferdinando Gorges and his province of Maine
- A briefe narration of the originall undertakings.
- Wonder-working providence of Sions saviour, in New-England
- Wonder-working providence of Sions saviour
- Description of New-England
- America painted to the life the true history of the Spaniards
- America painted to the life : the true history.
- America painted to the life : the true history of the Spaniards proceedings in the conquests of the Indians, and of their civil wars among themselves, from Columbus his first discovery to these later times : as also, of the original undertakings of the advancement of plantations into those parts, with a perfect relation of our English discoveries, shewing their beginning, progress and continuance from the year 1628 to 1658 : declaring the forms of their government, policies, religions, maners, customs, military discipline, wars with the Indians, the commodities of their countries, a description of their towns and havens, the increase of their trading, with the names of their governors and magistrates : more especially, an absolute narrative of the north parts of America, and of the discoveries and plantations of our English in Virginia, New England, and Berbadoes
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:44649057 (2)