Butler, Charles Henry, 1859-1940
Butler, Charles Henry
Butler, Charles Henry, 1859-
VIAF ID: 44346398
- The treaty-making power of the U.S., 1902:
- A century at the bar of the Supreme court of the United States
- United States reports...
- United States reports, cases adjudged in the Supreme court...
- United States Supreme court cases
- United States Reports : Cases adjudged in the supreme court-, Charles Henry Butler, Reporter.
- There is something in the air.
- The voice of the nation; the President is right; a series of papers on our past and present relations with Spain.
- The treaty making power of the United States
- The responsibility of Spain for the destruction of the United States battleship Maine in Havana harbor, February 15, 1898, and the assumption by the United States, under the treaty of 1898, of Spain's pecuniary liability for the injuries to, and deaths of, her officers and crew.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:44346398 (12)