Stonehouse, John Harrison, 1865?-1937
Stonehouse, J.H. (John Harrison), 1865-1937
VIAF ID: 44211196
- Green leaves : new chapters in the life of Charles Dickens
- Green leaves, 1931:
- Catalogue of the library of Charles Dickens from Gadshill, reprinted from Sotheran's 'Price current of literature' nos. CLXXIV and CLXXV; Catalogue of his pictures and objects of art sold by Messrs. Christie, Manson & Woods, July 9, 1870; Catalogue of the library of W. M. Thackeray sold by Messrs. Christie, Manson & Woods, March 18, 1864; and Relics from his library, comprising books enriched with his characteristic drawings, reprinted from Sotheran's 'Price current of literature' no. CLXXVII.
- The story of the great Omar bound by Francis Longinus Sangorski and its romantic loss
- The posthumous papers of the Pickwick Club
- Sikes and Nancy : a reading
- Reprints of the catalogues of the libraries of Charles Dickens and W. M. Thackeray, etc
- Relics from his library, comprising books enriched with his characteristic drawings
- Pickwick papers.
- David Copperfield, a reading, in five chapters
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:44211196 (8)