Smith, William Alden
Smith, William Alden, 1859-1932
VIAF ID: 43921659
- Titanic disaster : report of the committee on commerce, United States Senate pursuant to S. Res. 283 : directing the committee on commerce to investigate the causes leading to the wreck of the white star liner "Titanic"
- The Titanic disaster hearings, c1998:
- The Titanic disaster hearings : the official transcripts of the 1912 Senate investigation
- The "Titanic" disaster. Speech of Hon. William Alden Smith, of Michigan, in the Senate of the United States, May 28, 1912 ...
- Sale of poison in consular districts of the United States in China ... Report. <To accompany S. 13.>
- Hawaiian annexation. American foreign policy: vigorous, progressive, and humane. Speech of Hon. William Alden Smith, of Michigan, in the House of Representatives, Wednesday, June 15, 1898.
- Foreign affairs and domestic obstacles.
- A comparative statement of the conference rates of duty with the rates in the Dingley tariff law, on all items in which changes have been made in H. R. 1948.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:43921659 (3)