Upfold, George, 1796-1872
VIAF ID: 43478732
- The ministry of reconciliation, its authority and responsibility:
- The last hundred years. A lecture delivered in the hall of the Western University of Pennsylvania ... Feb. 4, 1845, at the request of the Philomathean Literary Institute, and published in aid of the library fund of that association
- National sins the cause of national calamity. A sermon dilivered in St. Paul's church, La Porte, Indiana, on the day of national humiliation, fasting, and prayer, April 30, 1863.
- God, the help of the nation. A sermon delivered in Trinity church, Pittsburgh, on the day of national thanksgiving, appointed by the Present of the United States, November 26, 1863.
- "The sins of the people" : a discourse delivered in Trinity Church on Friday, May 14th, 1841, the day of fasting and prayer recommended by the President of the United States
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:43478732 (2)