Storrs, Henry Randolph, 1787-1837
Storrs, Henry Randolph
VIAF ID: 43330016
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Substance of Mr. Storrs' remarks, at the meeting of the friends of the administration, held at Whitesboro', July Fourth, 1828, for the purpose of nominating an elector of president, and vice-president, for the county of Oneida.
- Speech of the Hon. Mr. Storrs, in the House of representatives, on the Seminole war.
- Speech of the Hon. Mr. Storrs, in the House of Representatives on the Seminole war ... January 23 
- Speech of Mr. Storrs, on the proposition to amend the Constitution of the United States, respecting the election of president and vice president, in the House of representatives, Feb. 17, 1827.
- Speech of Mr. Storrs, on the proposition to amend the Constitution of the U. States, 1826.
- Communication across the Isthmus of Panama : January 28th, 1827, read, and, with the bill, committed to a Committee of the Whole House to-morrow
Countries of Publication (1)
History of VIAF ID:43330016 (2)