Chew, Beverly, 1850-1924
VIAF ID: 43238858
- Tragedy of Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt
- Tragedie of Cleopatra
- The wish;
- The whole workes of Samuel Daniel Esquire in poetrie.
- The poetical works of John Keats : reprinted from the original editions
- The picture, a tragecomedie : as it was often presented with good allowance at the Globe and Blacke-Friers play-houses, by the Kings Maiesties seruants
- The library of the late Beverly Chew : to be sold by order of Geneva Trust Company, Thomas H. Chew, Esq., president, Alexander D. Chew, Esq., executors of the estate : to be sold by auction ... December eighth, ninth[-January fifth, sixth, seventh] ...
- The first and second parts of Albions England : the former reuised and corrected, and the latter newly continued and added : containing an historicall map of the same island, prosecuted from the liues, actes, and labors of Saturne, Iupiter, Hercules, and Aeneas : originalles of the Brutons and Englishmen, and occasion of the Brutons their first arriuall in Albion : prosecuting the same historie vnto the tribute to the Romaines, entrie of the Saxones, inuasion by the Danes, conquest by the Normaines, restaurarion of the royall English blood, discention and vnion of the two linages, Lancaster and Yorke : with historicall intermixtures, inuention, and varietie, profitably, briefly, and pleasantly performed in verse and prose
- The faithfull shepherdesse : acted at Somerset House before the King and Queene on Twelfe night last, 1633 : and divers times since with great applause at the Private House in Blacke-Friers, by his Majesties Servants
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (9)
History of VIAF ID:43238858 (2)