Austin, Samuel, 1760-1830
VIAF ID: 43220146
- The apology of patriots, or, The heresy of the friends of the Washington and peace policy defended.
- The works of President Edwards ...
- The nature, extent, and importance of the duty, binding on the Christian minister, divinely commissioned to bear the warnings of God to men : illustrated in a sermon, preached in Fitchburgh, Massachusetts on the 27th day of September, 1797, at the ordination of the Rev. Samuel Worcester : and again, by particular request, in Granville in the state of New-York, on the 4th day of the following October, at the ordination of the Rev. Nathaniel Hall
- The manner in which the Gospel should be heard, and the importance of hearing it rightly : illustrated and urged in a discourse
- The diffusion of correct knowledge of the true God, a leading object of the Christian ministry. A sermon, delivered at the Tabernacle in Salem, April 20, 1803, on the occasion of the installation of the Reverend Samuel Worcester into the pastoral office over the church and religious society, usually assembling and worshipping in that place.
- Rev. Mr. Austin's Sermon, introductory to his ministry in Worcester.
- Mr. Austin's ordination sermon
- Dissertations upon several fundamental articles of Christian theology.
- Disinterested love, the ornament of the Christian, and the duty of man, 1791:
- Disinterested love, the ornament of the Christian, and the duty of man : a sermon delivered at New-York, June 5, 1790
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:43220146 (2)