Farmer, John, 1789-1838
VIAF ID: 43218614
Uniform Title Links (1)
5xx's: Related Names (2)
- 551 _ _
- 551 _ _
Concord, New Hampshire
- Collections, historical and miscellaneous, and monthly literary journal
- A genealogical register of the first settlers of New England; containing an alphabetical list of the governours ... to which are added various genealogical and biographical notes, collected from ancient records, manuscripts, and printed works.
- A genealogical memoir of the family by the name of Farmer, who settled at Billerica, Mass.
- A gazetteer of the state of New-Hampshire.
- The new military guide; containing, extracts from the Constitution of the United States and of New-Hampshire; organization of the militia of New-Hampshire; duty of officers, non-commissioned officers and privates; miscellaneous rules for the observance of officers; a system for forming, inspecting, organizing and reviewing a regiment; extracts from Gen. Scott's military institutes; object, general powers and duties of courts martial, courts of inquiry, &c., acts of Congress relating to the militia; the order of uniform for the infantry estabished by the commander in chief; different forms used by the militia with instructions for filling them up; form of keeping a regimental roster, and directions for keeping records.
- The history of New Hampshire
- October, 1821. Respected Sir, The subscribers, believing that a concise and accurate gazetteer of New-Hampshire would be a desideratum, 1821:
- Memorials of the graduates of Harvard university, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, commencing with the first class, MDCXLII.
- Map of the territories of Michigan and Ouisconsin on a scale of 30 geographical miles to an inch / by John Farmer.
- Historical sketch of Amherst, New Hampshire.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:43218614 (3)