Bradshaw, William, 1571-1618
VIAF ID: 42891267
Uniform Title Links (2)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- English puritanisme and other works, 1972.
- Puritanismus Anglicanus. -
- Puritanismus Anglicanus, sive Præcipua dogmata eorum, qui inter vulgò dictos Puritanos in Anglia, rigidiores habentur
- Direction for the weaker sort of Christians. -
- twelve general arguments, proving that the ceremonies imposed upon the ministers of the gospel in england, by our prelates, are lawful; ...
- treatise of Christian renunciation
- english puritanisme containeung [sic] the maine opinions of the rigidest of those called puritanes in the realme of england
- Twelve generall arguments, proving that the ceremonie are unlawfull. -
- The unreasonablnes of the separation; made apparent, in an examination of, and answere to, certaine reasons of Maister Francis Johnson ...
- Several treatises of worship and ceremonies
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (9)
- GB - United Kingdom
History of VIAF ID:42891267 (14)