Melville, George W. (George Wallace), 1841-1912
Melville, George W.
Melville, George W. 1841-1912
Melville, George Wallace (1841-1912).
Melville, George Wallace 1841-
VIAF ID: 42618409 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 7857 905X
- 100 1 _ ‡a Melville, George W. ‡d 1841-1912
- 100 1 _ ‡a Melville, George W. ‡q (George Wallace), ‡d 1841-1912
- 100 1 _ ‡a Melville, George Wallace ‡d 1841-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Melville, George
- 100 1 _ ‡a Melville, George W.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Melville, G. W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Melville, George W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Melville, George Wallace, ‡d 1841-1912
- 400 1 _ ‡a Melville, George Wallace ‡d 1841-1912
|Broadening the field of the marine steam turbine the problem, and its solution : the Melville and Macalpine reduction-gear.|
|Causes for the adoption of water-tube boilers in the U.S. Navy|
|Finding the North Pole : Dr. Cook's own story of his discovery, april 21, 1908 : the story of commander Peary's discovery, april 6, 1909 : together with the marvelous record of former arctic expeditions|
|In the Lena Delta a narrative of the search for Lieut.-Commander De Long and his companions, followed by an account of the Greely relief expedition and a proposed method of reaching the North pole|
|Notes on steam engineering, arranged for the use of officers of the old line of the navy|
|Proceedings of the International Engineering Congress, Division of Marine and Naval Engineering and Naval Architecture. Held in connection with the World's Columbian exposition at Chicago, July 31-August 5, 1893.|
|A tenderfoot with Peary|
|Views of Commodore George W. Melville ... [MI] 1898|
|Xe Congrès - Milan - 1905 2. Communication - Emploi des combustibles liquides pour la navigation - Rapport|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States