Melville, George W. (George Wallace), 1841-1912
Melville, George W.
Melville, George Wallace 1841-
VIAF ID: 42618409
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Melville, George Wallace,
- Views of Commodore George W. Melville ... [MI] 1898
- Proceedings of the International Engineering Congress, Division of Marine and Naval Engineering and Naval Architecture. Held in connection with the World's Columbian exposition at Chicago, July 31-August 5, 1893.
- Notes on steam engineering, arranged for the use of officers of the old line of the navy
- In the Lena Delta; a narrative of the search for Lieut.-Commander De Long and his companions
- In the Lena Delta a narrative of the search for Lieut.-Commander De Long and his companions, followed by an account of the Greely relief expedition and a proposed method of reaching the North pole
- George W. Melville papers
- Finding the North Pole : Dr. Cook's own story of his discovery, april 21, 1908 : the story of commander Peary's discovery, april 6, 1909 : together with the marvelous record of former arctic expeditions
- Finding the North Pole : Dr. Cook's own story of his discovery, April 21, 1908 : The story of Commander Peary's discovery, April 6, 1909 : Together with the marvelous record of former Arctic expeditions edited by Charles Morris : With an introduction by George W. Melville
- Causes for the adoption of water-tube boilers in the U.S. Navy
- Broadening the field of the marine steam turbine: the problem, and its solution, the Melville and Macalpine reduction-gear.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:42618409 (12)