O'Sullivan, Mortimer, 1791?-1859
VIAF ID: 42270041
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
- A guide to an Irish gentleman in his search for a religion.
- Theory of developments in Christian doctrine applied and tested.
- The Nevilles of Garretstown : a tale of 1760
- Romanism as it rules in Ireland : being a full and authentic report of the meetings held in various parts of England and Scotland, in which the theology secretly taught, the commentary on the Bible clandestinely circulated, the law of the papal state surreptitiously set up to govern Ireland
- Letters of the Rev. Mortimer O'Sullivan, and the Rev. R. J. M'Ghee, to Lord Viscount Howick, relative to a statement made by his Lordship, in the House of commons, on the discussion of the Municipal reform bill.
- Digest of evidence on the state of Ireland, 1824-1825
- Die Religions-wanderungen des herrn Thomas Moore, eines irländischen romantikers, beleuchtet von einigen seiner landsleute.
- Captain Rock detected, or, The origin and character of the recent disturbances ... of the South and West of Ireland ... 1824:
- A digest of the evidence taken before select committees of the two Houses of Parliament, appointed to inquire into the state of Ireland, 1824-1825 ...
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (9)
History of VIAF ID:42270041 (4)