Watts, T. H. (Thomas Hill), 1819-1892
Watts, Thomas Hill, 1819-1892
Watts, Thomas H.
VIAF ID: 41203443
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Watts, Thomas Hill,
- Report of vessels sunk and burnt in the Pamunkey River by Captain Chas. S. Carrington, A.Q.M., under the orders of General Joseph E. Johnston and others.
- Opinion of the attorney general as to the constitutionality of the conscription act.
- Message of the President, Richmond, Va., April 21, 1863
- Confederate States of America. Dept. of Justice. Report on vessels sunk and burnt in the Pamunkey River by Captain Chas. S. Carrington ..., 1863:
- Communication from the attorney general, Confederate States of America, Department of Justice, Richmond, March 13, 1863.
Countries of Publication (1)
History of VIAF ID:41203443 (3)