Naglee, Henry M. (Henry Morris), 1815-1886
Naglee, Henry Morris
VIAF ID: 40939362
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 0
Naglee, H. M.
- 400 1 0
Naglee, Henry Morris,
- United States. Army. Corps, 18th (1862-1864). Headquarters, district of Beaufort, 1863:
- The secret history of the peninsular campaign. Letter of General H. M. Naglee about General McClellan.
- Report of the conduct of the advance of the column for the relief of Little Washington, N.C., April 18th-19th, 1863
- Report of Brigadier-General Henry M. Naglee of his command of the district of Virginia : with an appendix containing the correspondence between Gen. Naglee and the mayor and common council of the city of Portsmouth, referred to in the report.
- Arguments of the Hon. Edward Stanly, of counsel for the Receiver, and T.W. Park, Esq., of counsel for Alvin Adams, with the charge of the court : at the trial of Alfred A. Cohen on a charge of embezzlement in the case of Adams & Co., by H.M. Naglee, Receiver, versus Alfred A. Cohen, in the District Court of the Fourth Judicial District of the state of California : Hon. John S. Hager, presiding, March, 1856.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:40939362 (2)