Kean, Robert Garlick Hill, 1828-1898
Kean, Robert Garlick Hill
VIAF ID: 40899889
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Kean, R. G. H.
(Robert Garlick Hill),
- Inside the Confederate Government; the diary of Robert Garlick Hill Kean, head of the Bureau of War.
- Inside the Confederate Government: The Diary of Robert Garlick Hill Kean
- Thomas Jefferson as a legislator
- Supreme Court of Appeals of Virginia
- Note of argument for appellees
- General orders from the Adjutant and Inspector-General's office, Confederate States Army, in 1862; prepared from files of head-quarters, Department of S.C., Ga., and Fla. With a full index.
- Davis and wife v. Strange's devisees : note of argument for appellees
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:40899889 (7)