Mears, J. Ewing (James Ewing), 1838-1918
Mears, James Ewing
VIAF ID: 40876465
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Mears, James Ewing,
- The triumph of American medicine in the construction of the Panama canal
- The evolution of the study of anatomy and its important relation to the development of surgical knowledge
- The destiny of the American Surgical Association
- Practical surgery: including surgical dressings, bandaging, ligations and amputations.
- Practical surgery: including surgical dressings, bandaging, fractures, dislocations, ligature of arteries, amputations, and excisions of bones and joints.
- Is there danger of the conveyance of disease through the use of the cup in the communion service? An address delivered before the Woman's guild of Trinity church parish, St. Augustine, Florida, January 31, 1910.
- Good roads. Their importance to the community.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:40876465 (2)