Celler, Emanuel, 1888-1981
Celler, Emanuel 1888-
VIAF ID: 40863224
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- To amend the first War powers act of 1941 ...
- You never leave Brooklyn; the autobiography of Emanuel Celler.
- War hazard compensation benefits for employees of war contractors ... Report. <To accompany S. 2412) ...
- Using in evidence information obtained by wire tapping in the interest of prosecuting the war ...
- United States Constitution
- Tort claims against the United States ... Report. <To accompany H.R. 1817>
- The antitrust laws : a basis for economic freedom; a staff report to the Antitrust Subcommittee (Subcommittee No. 5) of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, 88th Congress, 2nd session, pursuant to H. Res. 36 authorizing the committee on the judiciary to conduct studies and investigations relating to certain matters within its jurisdictions; revised to January 1, 1965.
- The Constitution of the United States of America : [text with] analytical index [and] unratified amendments
- Study of monopoly power
- Settlement of claims arising from terminated war contracts ...
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:40863224 (10)