Blanchard, Jonathan, 1811-1892
Blanchard, Jonathan American amateur architect and college president, 1811-1892
VIAF ID: 40615161
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 0 _
- Standard freemasonry illustrated. Full ritual and secret "work" of the three Blue lodge degrees. Profusely illustrated. The Webb work. By a past high priest. Over one hundred illustrations .... A historical sketch of the institution and a critical analysis of the character of each degree
- Social affections among pupils
- Sermon on slave-holding: preached by appointment, before the Synod of Cincinnati, at their late stated meeting at Mount Pleasant, Ohio, October 20th, 1841.
- Secret societies: a discussion of their character and claims
- Scotch rite masonry illustrated. The complete ritual ...
- Revised Odd-fellowship illustrated. The complete revised ritual of the lodge, encampment and Rebekah degrees, exact copy of the latest official ritual issued by the Sovereign grand lodge, with the secret "work" added; profusely illustrated, by a past grand patriarch. With an historical sketch of the order, and an introduction and critical analysis of the character of each degree
- On the importance and means of cultivating the social affections among pupils : delivered before the American Institute of Instruction at its annual meeting, Boston, August 1835
- Freemasonry illustrated. A complete exposition of the first seven masonic degrees, by Jacob O. Doesburg ... A historical sketch of the institution and a critical analysis of the character of each degree, by President J. Blanchard of Wheaton College ... The accuracy of this exposition attested by J. O. Doesburg ... and others.
- Contributor to "Standard freemasonry illustrated", 1904.
- Christ purifying His temple; or, The principle of the Puritans.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:40615161 (8)