Wilkinson, James, 1757-1825
VIAF ID: 40272525
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
- Memoirs of my own times.
- History of the battle of Breed's Hill
- Wilkinson, soldier and pioneer
- The trial of Col. Aaron Burr, on an indictment for treason, before the Circuit Court of the United States, held in Richmond, (Virginia), May term, 1807 : including the arguments and decisions on all the motions made during the examination and trial, and on the motion for an attachment against Gen. Wilkinson
- Reprints of Littell's Political transactions in and concerning Kentucky and Letter of George Nicholas to his friend in Virginia, also General Wilkinson's memorial;
- Memoirs of General Wilkinson. Volume II.
- Memoirs of General Wilkinson, 1811.
- Map of Maj. Gen. Ross's route with the British column from Benedict on the Patuxent River to the city of Washington August 1814.
- James Wilkinson papers
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:40272525 (3)