Shipley, Jonathan, 1714-1788
VIAF ID: 39754086
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 0 _
lord bishop of St. Asaph,
- 400 0 _
- A speech intended to have been spoken on the bill for altering the charters of the colony of Massachusett's Bay.
- A sermon preached before the incorporated Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts : at their anniversary meeting in the parish church of St. Mary-le-Bow, on Friday February 19, 1773
- Theological pamphlets.
- The whole of the celebrated speech of the Rev. Dr. Jonathan Shipley : but want of time, or some other circumstance, prevented his delivering it in the House of Lords, for which reason it was printed in a large pamphlet, and sold at one shilling, sterling, and is allowed to be one of the best pieces ever wrote on the present disputes between North-America and Great-Britain.
- Speech intended to have been spoken on the bill, &.
- Sermons, 1710-1794
- A speech intended to have been spoken by the Bishop of St. Asaph, on the bill for altering the charters of the colony of Massachusetts Bay ...
- A sermon preached in the Parish-Church of Christ-Church, London, on Thursday April the 24th, 1777 Being the time of the yearly meeting of the children educated in the charity-schools, in and about the cities of London and Westminster. By the Right Reverend Father in God, Jonathan, Lord Bishop of St Asaph. Published at the request of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, and the trustees of the several schools. To which is annexed, an account of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.
- A sermon preached before the incorporated Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts : at their anniversary meeting in the parish church of St. Mary-le-Bow
- A Sermon preached before the Incorporated Society for the propagatio*
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom
History of VIAF ID:39754086 (11)