Willcox, Cornélis De Witt, 1861-1938
Willcox, Cornelis Dewitt
Cornelis DeWitt Willcox
Willcox, Cornélis De Witt
VIAF ID: 3973508 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0949 8608
- 100 0 _ ‡a Cornelis DeWitt Willcox
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willcox, Cornelis Dewitt
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willcox, Cornélis De Witt, ‡d 1861-1938
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willcox, Cornélis De Witt, ‡d 1861-1938.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Cornelis DeWitt Willcox ‡c American writer
- 400 1 _ ‡a De Witt Willcox, Cornélis
- 400 1 _ ‡a De Witt Willcox, Cornélis.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Witt Willcox, Cornélis De
- 400 1 _ ‡a Witt Willcox, Cornélis De.
|Cavalry pioneer tools and high explosives.|
|A French-English military technical dictionary|
|Head hunters of northern luzon from ifugao to kalinga; a ride through the mountains of northern luzon, with an appendix on the independence of the philippines|
|International military digest; a monthly review of the current literature of military science.|
|Letters of Montiano, siege of St. Augustine.|
|Major André's journal; operations of the British army under Lieutenant Generals Sir William Howe and Sir Henry Clinton, June, 1777 to November, 1778, recorded by Major John André, adjutant general; to which is added The ethics of Major André's mission|
|A reader of scientific and technical Spanish for colleges and technological schools, with vocabulary and notes|
|Subsistence and messing in European armies.|