Harris, Moses, 1731?-1785?
Harris, Moses, 1730-1788?
Moses Harris British entomologist
VIAF ID: 39718627 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8374 6932
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses ‡d 1730-1788?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses ‡d 1731-1785
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses, ‡d 1730-1788?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses, ‡d 1731-1785
- 100 0 _ ‡a Moses Harris ‡c British entomologist
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (10)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moise, ‡d 1730-1788?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moise ‡d 1730-1788?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses ‡d 1731?-1785?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moyse, ‡d 1731?-1785?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moyse ‡d 1731?-1785?
- 400 0 _ ‡a Moses Harris ‡c Brits entomoloog (1731-1785)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Moses Harris ‡c Quien era Moses Harris
- 400 0 _ ‡a Moses Harris ‡c englischer Entomologe und Kupferstecher
- 400 0 _ ‡a Moses Harris ‡c entomologiste britannique
- 400 1 _ ‡a Харрис, Мозес
|The Aurelian. -|
|The Aurelian or, natural history of English insects; namely, moths and butterflies. Together with the plants on which they feed; ... and their standard names, as given and established by the ... Society of Aurelians. Drawn, engraved and coloured, from the natural subjects themselves. By Moses Harris.|
|The English Lepidoptera: or, the Aurelian's pocket companion: : containing a catalogue of upward of four hundred moths and butterflies, the food of their respective caterpillars, the time of changing into chrysalis, and appearance in the winged state: : also, the places where they frequent and are usually found; with a concise description of each, and their dimensions. By Moses Harris ...|
|Exposition of English insects : including the several classes of Neuroptera, Hymenoptera, & Diptera, or bees, flies, & libelullæ exhibiting on 51 copper plates near 500 figures, accurately drawn, & highly finished in colours, from nature. The whole minutely described ... named according to the Linnean-system ... The figures of a great numer of moths not in the Aurelian Collection formlerly published by the same author and a plate with an explanation of colours are ... given ...|
|[An] exposition of English insects, with curious observations and remarks, wherein each insect is particularly described; its parts and properties considered; the different sexes distinguished, and the natural history faithfully related. The whole illustrated with copper plates, drawn, engraved, and coloured by the author, Moses Harris.|
|Illustrations of natural history. Wherein are exhibited upwards of two hundred and forty figures of exotic insects, according to their different genera ... With a particular description of each insect: interspersed with remarks and reflections on the nature and properites of many of them. By D. Drury. To which is added a translation into French ....|
|The natural system of colours. - [ca. 1790]|
|A new dictionary of natural history; or, compleat universal display of animated nature. With accurate representations of the most curious and beautiful animals, elegantly coloured. By William Frederic Martyn. In two volumes. Volume the second.|
|Some British moths|
Countries and Regions of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (5)
- GB - United Kingdom
- Wikipedia - https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Харрис,_Мозес
- Wikipedia - https://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris