Harris, Moses, 1731?-1785?
Harris, Moses, 1730-1788?
Harris, Moses, 1730-approximately 1788
Moses Harris British entomologist
Harris, Moses, 1731-ca. 1785
VIAF ID: 39718627 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8374 6932
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses ‡d 1730-1788?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses ‡d 1731-1785
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses, ‡d 1730-1788?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses, ‡d 1730-approximately 1788
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses, ‡d 1731-1785
- 100 0 _ ‡a Moses Harris ‡c British entomologist
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (8)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moise, ‡d 1730-1788?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moise ‡d 1730-1788?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses ‡d 1731-ca. 1785
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moyse, ‡d 1731?-1785?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moyse ‡d 1731?-1785?
- 400 0 _ ‡a Moses Harris ‡c Quien era Moses Harris
- 400 0 _ ‡a Moses Harris ‡c englischer Entomologe und Kupferstecher
- 400 1 _ ‡a Харрис, Мозес
|The Aurelian. -|
|The Aurelian or, natural history of English insects; namely, moths and butterflies. Together with the plants on which they feed; ... and their standard names, as given and established by the ... Society of Aurelians. Drawn, engraved and coloured, from the natural subjects themselves. By Moses Harris.|
|Exposition of english insects, including the several classes of neuroptera, hymenoptera, & diptera, or bees, flies, & libellulae|
|[An] exposition of English insects, with curious observations and remarks, wherein each insect is particularly described; its parts and properties considered; the different sexes distinguished, and the natural history faithfully related. The whole illustrated with copper plates, drawn, engraved, and coloured by the author, Moses Harris|
|Illustrations of natural history. Wherein are exhibited upwards of two hundred and forty figures of exotic insects, according to their different genera ... With a particular description of each insect: interspersed with remarks and reflections on the nature and properites of many of them. By D. Drury. To which is added a translation into French ....|
|The natural system of coulours (1766) : a facsimile edition of what is perhaps the rarest known book in the literature of color|
|Some British moths|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (6)
- GB - United Kingdom
- CA - Canada
- eng - English
- Wikipedia - http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Харрис,_Мозес
- Wikipedia - http://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- Wikipedia - http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Harris
- WorldCat Identities