Selden, Henry R. (Henry Rogers), 1805-1885
Selden, Henry R.
VIAF ID: 39301709 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 5307 5509
- 100 1 0 ‡a Selden, Henry R. ‡q (Henry Rogers), ‡d 1805-1885
- 100 1 _ ‡a Selden, Henry R.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Selden, Henry R
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Selden, H. R. ‡d 1805-1885
- 400 1 0 ‡a Selden, H. R. ‡q (Henry Rogers), ‡d 1805-1885
|Atlantic, Lake & Mississippi Telegraph|
|New York reports|
|Notes of cases decided in the Court of Appeals of the state of New York to which are added a table of cases, and index|
|Reports of cases / argued and determined in the Commission of Appeals|
|Senator James Wood's case. An argument of Judge Henry R. Selden on the report of the investigating committee in the case of Senator James Wood, submitted to the Senate April 3, 1872, 1872:|
|The telegraph controversy : U.S. Circuit Court for the District of Kentucky : S.F.B. Morse and others vs. Henry O'Rielly and others : in equity : additional statement of Henry O'Rielly (submitted to the Court in October term 1848).|